As Valentine’s day is drawing closer, we thought we would share with you a selection of offers from a variety of our clients to help make the planning, just that little bit easier.
If you are looking for a luxurious experience, our client Firmdale Hotels are offering a truly unforgettable Valentine’s day setting. Firmdale have created a stunning atmosphere in their hotels around the world and are prepared to serve you and your Valentine’s day date with a three-course meal lavished with Champagne, a romantic film screening and an overnight stay in one of the top central London hotels.
- Ham Yard Hotel,
- Covent Garden,
- Charlotte Street Hotel,
- The Soho Hotel,
- Haymarket Hotel,
- Dorset Square Hotel,
- Knightsbridge Hotel,
- Number Sixteen.
Valentine’s Day Special:
- Three Course meal with Champagne.
- Romantic Film Screening available at Soho Hotel
- Luxurious overnight stay with a romantic gift and bottle of complimentary bubbly with English Breakfast.
- Romantic Overnight stay in one of the Firmdale Hotels in London costs between £348 – £612 depending on the hotel of choice.
- Romantic Film Screening in Soho Hotel is complimentary and is available to join at 8:30 pm after Valentine’s day dinner which is £65 per person.
- Romantic Valentine’s day Meal starts from £65 and all menus are available on each of the hotels’ microsites. See here for more details.
Greenwoods Hotels, based within close proximity to Essex, have created a special package to welcome those that are eager to have a romantic meal and a relaxing atmosphere. Nestled within the English countryside, Greenwoods Hotel provides the option to enjoy a romantic spa day with facilities including pool, sauna, jacuzzi hot tub, steam room and fitness suite with a chocolate facial and two-course lunch. If this sounds alluring, the offer is valid from 11th to 17th of February.
Location: Greenwoods Hotel & Spa, Stock Road, Stock, Essex, CM4 9BE
Valentine’s Day special:
- Two Course Lunch at Ellis’s Restaurant
- Chocolate Facial (35 minutes)
- Use of spa facilities including pool, sauna, Jacuzzi hot tub, steam room and fitness suite from 9am – 7pm. Resulting in a full day for you to relax and rejuvenate.
Prices: £89 per person (Monday – Friday) £119 per person (Saturday and Sunday)
The Bentley Hotel
The Bentley Hotel, based in the heart of Kensington, has a number of options for you to immerse yourself in this Valentine’s Day. From a 4 course dinner with a glass of champagne, a Rose Champagne Afternoon tea or a luxurious overnight stay including a romantic glass of wine over dinner, cocktail evening to follow and use of the gorgeous Le Kalon Spa. Offer includes complimentary full English breakfast in their Peridot Restaurant.
Location: 27-33 Harrington Gardens, London SW7 4JX
Valentine’s Day Special:
- Date Night Includes; Pre cocktail dinner for two, three-course dinner with a glass of wine, self Hammam use for 30 minutes, a complimentary movie in the hotel room with, Complimentary English breakfast in Peridot restaurant.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner; exclusive four-course Valentine’s dinner in The Peridot Restaurant whilst enjoy the four-course dinner with a glass of prosecco.
- Sweethearts Afternoon Tea; Rosé Champagne Afternoon Tea in the cosy atmosphere of our Peridot restaurant
- Date night package comes to £344
- Valentine’s Day Dinner £70 per person
- Sweethearts Afternoon Tea £35 per person.
Blakes restaurant, situated within the Westmead Hotel in Birmingham has prepared a special Valentine’s day menu for those that are seeking for a little bit of romance in the Birmingham area. Blake’s is equipped with a Sicilian wood-fired pizza oven focal point and professional cocktail mixologists for your enjoyment.
Location: Westmead Hotel, Redditch Road, Hopwood, Birmingham, B48 7AL
Valentine’s Day special: Valentine’s Day Special 3 course meal, menu available on Westmead Hotel Website.
Prices: £20 per person.
Il Pampero Restaurant, a hidden Italian gem nestled within the heart of Belgravia, has prepared a truly unique dining experience this Valentine’s day. Executive Chef, Claudio Covino strongly believes that all raw ingredients at the heart of his creations must be Italian, hence why all of the food served at il Pampero has regional influences, in particular from southern Italy. The indulgent menu will consist of 6 gorgeous courses, complemented by matching cocktails set in a true authentic Italian dining room.
Location: 20 Chesham Place, Belgravia, London SW1X 8HQ
Valentine’s Day special: Valentine’s Day Special 6 course meal, with Fine de Claire oysters complemented by a cocktail. Full menu available on Il pampero.
Prices: £150 per person.