It’s been a really busy year for our team and the entire hospitality industry. The focus has been on rebuilding and growing as the sector continues to recover from the effects of the pandemic.
Everyone at Up Hotel Agency has worked extremely hard, and we’re thrilled to announce that the team recently won multiple awards for a number of hotel and hospitality websites that we’ve developed!
Our team has received an incredible total of seven accolades at the 2022 WebAwards competition, coordinated by the esteemed Web Marketing Association.
In addition to winning multiple awards for “Outstanding Website”, one of our client’s sites topped their category and achieved “Best Events Website”, whilst another also took home “Hotel and Lodging Standard of Excellence”.
The winning websites were judged by an independent body of experts, so we’re extremely proud to see the team’s consistently hard work recognised at the WebAwards.
In 2022, we were delighted to receive the following WebAwards:
- The Fernery (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “The site has an impressive design that captures the essence of the restaurant. The copy compliments the design well. The site makes the restaurant compelling. The website has a beautiful, modern design that is sure to please the target audience. The photography is stunning and the neutral color palette is perfect for an upscale restaurant.”
- Inhabit (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “Really beautiful, clean design.”
- The Castle Hotel (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “Great pictures, lovely views. Ultimately, next time I’m in London I would go for lunch/dinner or tea.”
- Vagabond Club (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- “The site has a very eclectic design theme that is consistent throughout the pages. The images do a great job of communicating the vibe of the venues. Overall, one of the best hotel properties I’ve ever seen (and I have evaluated many). Different but still aligns with common convention. A standout site.”
- The Grove of Narberth (Outstanding Website) – visit site
- Ibiza Rocks (Best Events Website) – visit site
- “Perfect fit.”
- Wentbridge House (Hotel & Lodging Standard of Excellence) – visit site
We’re proud to announce that our sister agency, ADAO, was also awarded. The Energy Trust website won “Standard of Excellence”, whilst the Cotswold Packaging Group site was judged “Best Commerce Website” – both fantastic achievements for the ADAO team and their clients!
If you are interested in learning more about our design and development processes, take a look at our website where you can explore a range of in-depth case studies. You’ll also find a number of client testimonials and an introduction to the incredible team that produced those award-winning websites!
It’s always a great feeling to receive awards and praise from a range of independent industry experts, especially after such a tough couple of years for the sector. However, our real satisfaction comes from producing top-quality and bespoke websites for clients that they can be proud to share and, most importantly, produce outstanding results for their businesses.
If you have a project that could be a good fit for our creative team, contact us for a no-obligation chat. Whether it’s revamping your hospitality or hotel website, supporting your digital marketing strategy or building your online brand from the ground up, we’re on hand to help!
More on the Web Awards
The Web Marketing Association runs the WebAwards Competition each year. Interestingly, it’s the longest running annual website awards competition that is dedicated to naming the best websites across 97 different industries.
More information on the global Web Awards competition can be found here: http://www.webaward.org/